“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” Galatians 6:2
God calls us to love and serve one another…and our neighbors. In addition to worshiping God, studying His Word and fellowshipping together…we are called to take this philosophy outside the confines of the church walls, into our neighborhood and beyond.
We give God the glory for our fruitful church outreach programs, partnerships with local ministries, such as 70x7 Life Recovery and Holland Rescue Mission, and the ability to support many missionaries around the world
ManUp! Ministry is a church program that exists to provide transitional housing for previously incarcerated men. The goal of the ministry is to help men find freedom in Christ and to be reconciled to God, their neighbors, their community and to themselves. They participate in a program that integrates life together in a Christian environment with practical life skills.
Unfortunately, there is a strong need for more housing and programs for the ex-incarcerated. We are interested in partnering with other churches to fulfill more of the need. Please contact us for more information.
“Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
We have a big heart for missionaries. We strive to better know, understand the challenges our missionaries face on the field, and pray for their needs. It is an honor to send and support missionaries all over the world, even those serving in closed countries:
- Pete and Darla Ringelberg (United States)
- Jeff and Deb Minniear (United States)
- Antonio and Diana Navarrete (Tepotzotlan, Mexico)
- John and Paula Dannenberg (Central African Republic)
- Tim and Lisa Murdoch (Zambia, South Africa
- Phil and Alana Carmichael (Welkom, South Africa)
- Joyce Oshiro (Okinawa, Japan)
Serving Closed Countries and the U.S.A.
God never calls us to retire/rest from spreading His Word. We thank these retired missionaries for their faithful Work in faraway places…and their continued work in retirement, closer to home:
- Dean and Waneta Button (served as church planters and builders throughout United States)
- Shirley Dannenberg (served in Central African Republic)
- Richard and Wilma Dix (served with international college students in Chicago, Illinois)
- Leon and Nacy Willover (served as church planters in Texas, United States)